01-20-2023, 07:16 PM   #103
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophisticated Redneck View Post
There you are BGM! Missed you brother! So boring without you!

Hmmm You don't understand the joy that fills ones heart when an arrogant model 3 owner gets humbled but alas that is just a side benefit, we mod our cars because we love cars and we are car people. But you would not understand that as you are an APPLIANCE person. Tesla's are amazing appliances I give you that. Soon they will drive themselves as Elon intended, you can now properly fall asleep in your appliance as it takes you to your destination.

Hmm, I see alot of compensation in your posts because you are locked in, You know you can't do anything to make your EV faster save for toss out interior components. Performance envy. I feel for you brother. I really do.
Well soon YOU WILL be driving an "appliance" once these years pass by.

You see, the funny part of your argument is that you can say what you want about tesla, about EV, how it's worse for the environment, how it's soulless, it's dumb, boring, idiotic, not manly or any of that nonsense.

WHERE IS THE NEWS STATING WE'RE GOING BACK TO ICE????

I haven't posted here in about 5 weeks because of a lost password and i finally got access back and in those 5 weeks, the news for EV has already sided with what i'm saying.

You can be an ICE fan and an EV fan too. There is not battle here. If you want to get involved in a battle and you're siding with ICE, prepare to lose big time in the near future.

I love ICE as i have 2 ICE toys currently with 2 on the way. I only have one tesla and my plaid is coming soon. So if anything, i'm more pro ICE than i am pro EV. I just know a good thing when i see it.

Oh and the whole modifying argument you spewed out is one shitty ass argument. No one really gives a shit about modifying their car. Especially in todays time. If this was 2001 and fast and furious came out, i would agree with you. Now, cars are so advanced and very fast stock there is no need to modify it unless you wanna modify the aesthetics. But yeah it's cool if you want to build your F8x til it's about to blow itself up just so you can show that model 3 performance driver who's boss LOL.

Catch him at a red light, any red light and see that real world performance reality hit you in the face.