04-04-2020, 07:51 AM   #206
racerbruce
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 X3 & 13 335is E93

My M5 and MBelgium friends -

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Glad you're back safely my friend, I have spaghetti bolognaise sometimes with garlic bread and glass of red wine..tasty and quick to prepare.
Our mini heatwave is starting slowly and the gov. health minister has pleaded with public not to go out in the warm weather however tempting it may be.
Brighton seaside town is not far from me but imagining the body bags just from yesterday we are staying put and will be splashing about in our outside tub.
By the way received blu ray Le Mans 66 film, it was held up in delivery..will be watching tonight with my son..daughter and wife not interested
Yesterday's loss:
UK: 684
Belgium: 132
US: 1,321

Greetings MBelgium,
SO sorry to hear the news about work; you find yourself in a very difficult position at this time; it sounds as if the work environment could lead to COVID exposure; I am sure you are taking every precaution possible (gloves, mask, etc) to minimize risk; is it possible for you to work from home one or two days a week from a computer, that would be beneficial.

This article regarding essential employees in the workplace in the Seattle Times - take a look:
https://www.seattletimes.com/busines...s-and-workers/

Greetings M5,
Agreed, the weather warming up will prompt people to get outside which creates more exposure and more COVID - great to hear you're self-isolating to "flatten the curve"; as I posted yesterday, I did not take the Red Roadster out to keep the battery charged - staying inside.

Last edited by racerbruce; 04-04-2020 at 09:02 AM..
Appreciate 1