///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
M5 and MBelgium,
Hopeful you are continuing to endure this global pandemic; what are the most recent measures enacted by your government(s) to slow the impending spread of COVID-19.

In the Seattle area and Washington state: effectively everything is closed except food markets, pharmacies, banks and gas stations; it is surreal to see such measures; all restaurants, bars, etc closed; all shopping centers closed, etc; this morning's latest news is the Governor of WA state will most likely impose mandatory shelter-in-place, similar to what San Francisco and NY did recently; yesterday, i spent the day hand-washing,waxing/cleaning our 2014 Subaru Outback family car....it looks Bitchin'! I deep cleaned the factory stock aluminum rims, windows, etc; today I will go after the interior and uber-vacuum and deep-clean; it has 65,000 miles and is in very good condition; I know M5 is gardening (YAY!) and MBelgium has been working - wishing you well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
Wowie -
Nearly one half of all fatalaties in the US have occurred within 50 miles of where we live in Washington state....this is surreal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Yeah looked Hoffa up, disappeared 45 years ago with hundreds of millions of dollars from Teamsters largest pension fund...son James runs it now.
First of all : Thank you my friends !
My update is actually bad news :

"Today" 2 deaths and 20 in the intensive care on a breathing machine ! Also young people !
From at the company I can see the hospital ....So, today I was like Ough !
During my break I thought...May their poor souls RIP
It actually feels like a disaster ! And there a moments that I'm afraid !

Today I got also a special paper from the company with the statement that I'm really required in the company...and bla , bla , bla , ect.
The paper is for the Police when they pull me over , because the Police controles the cars on the roads now .

Stay safe and healthy my friends !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60091.50