View Single Post
      07-20-2020, 03:14 PM   #3999
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by AreWeThereYet? View Post
In the month I've owned my watch no one actually has commented on it at all?? My wife probably has gotten more comments on her Apple watch than whatever is on my wrist!!??
Welcome to the new world. Only a few can tell you about nice watches. Own one and the only people that will notice are people that own nice watches. Now if you own the exact same mass produced miniature tv for mice for your wrist, aka "we can't come up with anything else to sell you people, so we created a friend for your phone" everyone who owns the same mass produced garbage will all compliment each other for owning one.

I own several moderately priced watches. The only people who notice, are in fact, other men who know about watches. To date, I have never had a single woman compliment me on my watch(es). In most cases, if they ask, I have to explain what Tag Heuer is. If it isn't a Rolex, no one cares; and even then they'll mock you because it isn't a smart watch. Forget the price tag that comes along with your purchase, the sheep are only interested if it counts your steps. I hear it all day long.

Something else I've noticed. The only people that I see go on and on about apple/android watches or fit bits and counting steps, etc. are fat people. Counting your steps isn't going to make you thin. Lose the watch and go do something.
Appreciate 0