Thread: Apple car play
View Single Post
      02-14-2023, 03:48 PM   #20
Raimo5
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 740d xDrive (G11)

I made few pictures how mine looks. There might be some country/market specific differences too. Dont mind the Smartphone apps section, this comes from AAIdrive app for Android. Also Online Mail should be under communication menu. Make sure you have done serivces update under ConnectedDrive options menu.

I also coded BMW Apps 6NR to my car and native smartphone app list came up. No Web Radio though, but that is okay I guess as with smartphone apps, you can stream internet radio stations from those apps directly. Maybe this was their thinking in the first place when (or if!) they decided to remove Web Radio app. At any rate, you need 6NR for that and iPhone. With Android, you just need the AAIdrive app and it will give you all the same functionality and much more.

EDIT: Also there should be some apps under the Navigation menu, like coutry info, find petrol stations and such. Not entirely sure if these are part of the BMW Online that comes with Connected Booster Package or are standard scope, but I think part of the package.
Attached Images

Last edited by Raimo5; 02-14-2023 at 04:07 PM..
Appreciate 2