Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXE46 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
Huh? Which "F80 guys" feel outraged? I have seen very few M owners expressing any type of rage. It only seems to be posts like yours where you are bent out of shape for some reason. Perhaps you don't see the irony of your post espousing your pleasure with your own car and then hating on people who drive a different model. Again, projection.
You're blind, reread again, M340i owners are laughing, why would i be mad, what is there for me to be offended by? It was called in the second post that the real M guys will be outraged. I was enjoying my car from August when i took delivery. Show we where you see me or any M340i owner angry, what would I be angry about? I just find it comical and ridiculous at the outrage of something so silly.
For someone who says they aren't angry your posts sure come across as angry.

But I think you took my original post which you quoted too personally. I wasn't calling you out as an individual I was merely commenting on the attitudes I have seen displayed in this thread, that of which appear to be more hate/anger coming from non-M owners rather than the other way around.

Now go enjoy your lowly non-M car while I enjoy my real M3
Appreciate 2
bm4w145.50
JTO245276.00