View Single Post
      06-28-2020, 06:56 PM   #5
Shantosh Seewooruttun
Private
Rep
Drives: Sleek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_7er View Post
Hi all, my 740i (G11) has the below options listed, but I’d like to know exactly what the first two include. Does it have a different exhaust than normal? I can’t see anything in my options list that specifically mentions anything about the exhaust.

S337 - M Sports Package
S715 - M Aerodynamics Package
S2NH - M Sport Brake
S2TB - Sport Automatic Gearbox

I will try explain from what I understood and figured out.

The S337 M-Sport package is an option which at the cost of an extra fee gives access to standard and further additional M options. Selecting additional options will add fees.

Standard Options usually include 19" M Wheels, Front and Rear M-Sport Bumper, Rear Diffuser, M Door Sills, and M Steering Wheel.

The S715 Aerodynamic Package includes the front sport bumper, the rear sport bumper and the rear diffuser, and it usually forms part of the standard options in the M-Sport package.

Further options (additional fees) include 20" M Wheels, Rear Spoiler and so on.

Some other options (I am not sure if standard or at the cost of additional fees) are M-Sport Brake, M-Sport Transmission, Carbon Black Exterior Paint, and Alcantara Anthracite Headliner.

So, briefly any M-sport option listed below the S337 option is a standard or additional sub-option of the M-Sport Package.

Like others already posted, there is no special exhaust for the 740i versions; only applies to the 750i versions.
Appreciate 0