Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M3 MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedBMW View Post
Autonation, is becoming powerhouse and that is not good for sales. It's another dealership that will corner market just like Carmax. You will not be able to negotiate prices whatsoever.
At least in the Seattle area, the Autonation BMW Porsche Mercedes dealers tend to have very arrogant salespeople and don't have interest in negotiating. My family has gotten significantly more well-equipped cars for lower prices from California or Portland, OR.

Just a couple weeks ago I went to their empty BMW dealer on a Sunday morning and inquired about the 2-series coupe but got completely blown off by the salesman. They love to act busy despite not doing shit.
What gets me is people will go back to same place to buy their cars anyway instead walking away. Giant corporations don't care about negative reviews because they know a buyer will come because there are no other places to go.

I personally refuse to give money to anyone with piss poor customer service and immoral business. That's why I've boycotting Nike since 2001 and Adidas since 2017 (recent revelation).

I'm a huge MUFC fan, but when Nike sponsored them, I didn't buy any MU products and will continue to boycott because of the current sponsor; adidas.

Kevin Harvick
Appreciate 1
Donatello.1089.00