Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggwoll View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamoto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift Master View Post
I might have the most sensitive Ass or back out there or am I loosing it. I have a 750 with the comfort/massage function and when I bought the car I assumed it will be the most comfortable seat I ever owned. I feel horrible after even short rides and my ass goes numb after a long one. I tried every configuration and I asked the dealer to figure out if there was a problem. Now I also drive a Z4 and a 328 so I didn't come from a Bentley or a Rolls Royce.

Anyone else think that's an issue!!! I drove a loaner without the massage function and the seats were comfortable. I am Not sure if the padding is removed with the massage for the bottom part of the seat. Now I am seriously looking to buy a seat cushion for my 750 and my brain is not willing to do that yet as it makes no sense!!!!
I just got my 750 with the same seats and I have the same issue. It seams like the seat needs more cushioning. I just drove 30 minutes and my butt got sore and numb. Not comfortable at all. Like you I just assumed the seats would be amazingly comfortable. It seams like after running the message function there are lumps. I'm very disappointed.
There's definitely something wrong if the "lumps" aren't retracting after turning the massage function off. The cushion should be returning to its normal "soft" position with no lumps after massage function is disengaged. I'd bring it into the dealer to get it checked out if I were you.
It's at the dealer now I wonder if there is an issue with the Valve system that direct air into different air bags in the seats that is preventing them to fully deflate when the massage function is off. I will update when I get it back
Appreciate 0