View Single Post
      05-03-2019, 02:36 PM   #33
CLABRO
THUNDER UP!
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M Sport G30

Garage List
Up to this point, I hadn't really had much of an issue with the bigger grill (i.e I was one of the few who didn't think the X7 grill was misplaced and actually thought it fit proportionally well). Yeah, it's bigger and taller than what we're used to, but with many things, it will grow on most people.

With that said, this car looks gorgeous, but the grill caught me by surprise. For the X7 it works because the vehicle is rather large and tall (sits higher off the ground and is significantly taller). A car doesn't offer as high of ground clearance nor is it as tall so the lines and proportions don't allow for as large of a grill. I'd love to see some specs and dimensions for the grill and compare that to the X7 grill.

G30 l Alpine White l M Sport Package l Executive Tier l Icon Adaptive Full LED Headlights l Mocha Nappa Leather l Multi-Contour Seats l Drivers Assistance Package l Drivers Assistance Plus Package l Dynamic Handling Package l Parking Assistance Package l Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System l M Sport Brakes l Apple Carplay
Appreciate 0