Quote:
Originally Posted by LSM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440xiGCMSport2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440xiGCMSport2 View Post
I think this will be a big headache for MB. Owners for S class are usually a little older and may have a little difficulty in learning a system without buttons. All this looks great but I was in a Tesla and hated that you need to go to multiple screens just to adjust temp. I personally prefer some buttons for Temp and Radio. That said S-class always is the leader in this category and until BMW doesn't something drastically different than the current they won't be even close.
Tesla interior and new S class are not even comparable. Tesla interior is awful and spartan with one giant iPad hooked to the dash as an afterthought
lol you really think I am comparing the interior? of course I am comparing the interface. This S -class will just be like the Tesla with no physical buttons.
not only that where in my post do you read me comparing quality of the interior?
No I was simply making a statement. I didn't think you were comparing the two. I'm sure the interface will be superior in the S. To your point the demographic for the S is older, making it overly complicated won't bode well fro their clientele
Someone on the W222 forums suggested this is a move for the Chinese market, in which the S-Class sells very well in with a much younger and more tech savvy clientele.
In Asia if you own a S-class most likely you have a driver. The driver will be using the interface. If you are younger and wealthy most likely you will be looking at totally different car.
Appreciate 1
LSM1118.00