View Single Post
      01-13-2015, 02:16 AM   #11
dbs600
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 750LXi Individual

Some questions:

1. Has anyone been everything short of turned away for bringing your car in for the campaign? After a blood pressure rising back and forth, SA states my car will be returned to me if parts need to be ordered and I'll have to schedule another appointment upon parts arrival. Seems absurd, as I'm experiencing a misfire at this time. Is it even safe to drive a car with a misfire?

2. Is every car that falls under the campaign entitled to an oil and filter change, even if out of warranty? Does it make a difference if the car had a recent oil and filter change (2,000+ miles ago)?

3. Is every car that falls under the campaign entitled to a new battery, even if out of warranty? Does it make a difference whether the car has the 90 amp battery or the 105 amp one? Seems every 90 amp battery should be replaced!

4. Would any of the parts under this campaign remedy a problem where it's difficult to fill one's gas tank because pump nozzles constantly shut off automatically (a problem I've had since my vent lines were replaced due to the smell of gasoline in my cabin)?

What a mess.

Thanks.

Last edited by dbs600; 01-13-2015 at 02:24 AM..
Appreciate 0