09-22-2022, 12:57 PM   #457
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliphil View Post
what a weekend of football. Caught the end of Miami comeback and saw Jet highlights, some crazy stuff that's great for the NFL. Felt bad for San Diego, once Herbert gets healthy they are going to be dangerous. I think it will be them and Buffalo in AFC championship game which will likely be better then the Super Bowl.

As for my Giants, they simply have one of the least talented rosters in football and have still won 2 games to start. I love the new coach and the I hope the new GM gets it right but he looks the part. It will take a few years to ramp up but we will be back under the cap after next year by a lot and hopefully drafting well. GMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We’ll find out if this Giants team is a mirage or the real deal these next few weeks. The game at London against the Packers will be interesting. However, Kenny Golladay needs to pack his crap and leave.
Appreciate 0