Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 750xi ///M Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlalpina View Post
hi there, can you email me pics, video
wanted to do this for a long time now.
and wondering if this applies to alpina B7 also?
thx,
ronnie
203-808-0055
I need to wait until it gets warmer to do this, prob tomorrow or a few days. It applies to all vehicles. I find with the BMW F-models, because they are turbo they need as less restriction as possible. Also the sound when upshifting is better than the E models where that (E) smoothens out to the next gear so people know it's automatic. With the new ZF it has a strong burble sound on every shift like MPPK but with what I did better. It sounds DCT but people have said this is better than some DCT. The afterfire at first gear when going to a stop light even slow is awesome. With stock exhaust, there is zero burble, afterfire, backfire even with zip tying the valve full open. Turning the car on and being in the back (exhaust at the shinbone) feels like how the E63 AMG felt when I was behind it. Was going to get that or this but I felt very high performance was going to be a waste of product (damage and less efficient) and exceed the speed limit too fast.

I had to cap off the exhaust valve vaccuum with plumbing 3/8" on both sides otherwise it soft codes as a 4x EVAP problem. I'll show all of you everything.

Last edited by AntDX316; 03-28-2017 at 08:12 PM..
Appreciate 0