Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomana View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by apptest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomana View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by apptest View Post
For people seeing point drops, now a percentage of every infraction stays on your record forever

Solution is to just avoid getting an infraction
I have no infraction though. And dont think the threads i got rep will be deleted or go archive:

BTW where is my +12 reward?
What do you mean where is your +12 point reward?
In rep history say I reached 1278 posts and I got post count reward. But it's never add to my total rep.
How do you know it's not added?
Because yesterday I had 810 (before I reach post count) and then I had 804.

BTW if it really added up. So lose 18 rep?

Not trying to act childish, just really curious where did I go wrong.
If you really want to know where your posts went down you can go through your history and see for yourself. Not being mean but we have 300,000+ members here each with hundred and some with thousands of rep points. I can't possibly dissect every point. But you can look for yourself at your own rep history and see where you think the math is wrong. If you find somewhere the math is wrong I can correct it, but I can assure you the math isn't wrong.
It's ok. Not a big deal.
I'm not going to count every rep history I have. So what is the point of posting here where you want to improve the system?
This is a good place to post legitimate complaints and suggestions.

We have improved this place and made a lot of fixes based on great feedback people give.

But just saying out of thin air that your +12 points didn't get added in when that's totally false isn't a great suggestion. Do the work add up your points and show me the math is wrong then we can talk.