05-24-2022, 09:29 PM   #15
Derived
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: G12 M760i, E60 M5, E28 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92TTCoupe View Post
Lol not at all. I mean, I kind of figured that but just wanted to make sure. Came out really good! Enjoy, she is beautiful.
Thanks so much, greatly appreciate it.

To everyone else, thanks for the input on what products to use. I actually used a fairly cheap car wash soap the other night to simply get it clean and it came out quite well, so I'm a bit less worried about that now. Cannot believe how much brake dust this thing produces however. Considering getting at least the front wrapped, would be a real shame for an errant rock to ruin the perfect paint.

My car came with the all-weather matts in addition to the carpets, and they are quite nice. Not quite Weathertech but they do the job. I have Weathertech matts in the M5 and the carpet in that car still looks new after all these years. Of course, in a car like this, I don't really want to drive around with plastic floors all the time. The eternal struggle...

Also interested to see if anyone has experience with the Ammo products, he seems to put some real thought and effort into everything he sells.

Also...wondering how many of you are running runflats vs. not. My car came with the Goodyears, and I imagine that the ride, handling, noise and grip would be improved with non-RF tires. They have plenty of tread so not replacing any time soon but wondering if anyone has made the switch.
Appreciate 0