11-03-2013, 12:55 AM   #6
750IXIndividualGuy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 750I Xdrive Individual

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 750lxi View Post
that is great advice, and on your second post! are you an attorney? i will put what you said to use and report back. terrible its come to this, but hope to have good news, and hope arbitration is not a major expense, should it come to that. have a nice weekend!
I hope it does help you. Arbitration is rarely an expensive procedure, as it's main purpose is to provide an option to help prevent/avoid costly litigation.

Remember, like any Insurance type company, their objective is to pay-out as little as they can, YOUR objective is to be just enough of a pain without making it a pissing contest, to get the-powers-at-be to decide in your favor prior to arbitration. Just keep asking to Speak to someone higher up the food chain.

Like I eluded to previously, if I were you, I would take my BMW with my BMW Wheel & Tire Protection Agreement, to a BMW service center, and have them evaluate (reevaluate) your wheels, if they find them to be damaged, then have them file a new claim. Chances are it will be processed and replacements made without an issue, since the Service center knows how to file the claim to make sure it gets approved and they get paid for providing you with new wheels/tires.

Anyway, just some ideas to think about.
08 Z4 M Coupe Interlagos Blue Met / Ext Blk Nappa
Appreciate 0