View Single Post
      02-20-2024, 02:20 PM   #16
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Looks to me either the disa connector or the fuel tank breather valve connector.
Those are both 2 pin. (If I'm not mistaken, I see the connector on your disa not having a plug in it....or does that lay somewhere else?)
Normally the plug for the disa (and some other plugs) look a bit different as they have a cap on top of it, but with this plug it looks like some plastic parts broke off?

Idle control valve also sits there but I think that's 3 pin.
I believe there's also an electric valve between the air pump and inlet manifold. That might also be a 2 pin connector.
And there's a temperature sensor in the inlet manifold, also 2 pin in that shape, but the cable looks a bit short for that.
And the crank sensor also sits there, but I think that's a different shape connector (but also 2 pin I believe).

And it's difficult to see how long that wire is, but if it can route the other way, it could also be the oil pressure sensor or intake vanos relais.

So take your pick...

I put an arrow at your disa connector that misses it's plug....

I don't know if that'll solve all your codes though....
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 02-20-2024 at 02:44 PM..
Appreciate 0