View Single Post
      01-01-2015, 05:45 PM   #230
BananaCar
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
Yes it was different because that interior was in a different stage of development that prototype elements were used and final trim elements were not present.
They were the fist pictures of the interior and their was no final trim just plastic.
I explained all that before.

This is the final interior and yes it is very high quality and because of the new connected drive features there is no need for a lot of switchgear that a majority can now be found within the interface. Once we take away switchgear then we remove unnecessary console space and the effect of adding blanking plates to occupy space therefore removing it gives the 7er a more minimalist cockpit.
That is not what you said. I stated the post treatment of the plastic (final trim) of the plastic will be different but the fundamental design is the same. You said.. noo it is a mix of existing model parts and prototypes while they work out drive train and other things first. Implying the actual design and look are much different than the spy pics. Read my old posts and I linked your actual replies. Regardless the interior pic as shown in this thread is not a far from the spy pics. Which is not what you were saying. Interior is an iteration and nothing new, forward thinking in design as stated by you. Looks like a LCI of F01 or a F15.
Appreciate 0