View Single Post
      12-18-2023, 12:31 PM   #7
JellyStyle
Builder of Special Cars
Rep
Drives: G12 B7,F02 750li,E70 X5M,E46M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raimo5 View Post
I find that M style metal pedal covers add so much contrast to the car. Stock pedals just look boring and same as they did on E38. Makes me wonder why BMW never produced M footrest. They even have a design for it if you look for M Performance retrofit pedal covers, but never actually made one. Perhaps it was too slippery.

I would love M Performance covers, but as I spend half a year in snow and salt mixture conditions then stainless steel covers are a no-go for me.
BMW makes it for the G30 for the dead pedal, but not the G11/G12, likely because no one with a G11/G12 would want them but.. when you get an Alpina, it comes with the Gas and Brake Pedals with these already installed and an ugly black plastic Dead Pedal.

I am working with some factories in China to see if I can get this made for the G11/G12, the only thing that needs to change is the black surrounding template (they make one of the M pedals for the G11/G12 but with that ugly style, not these newer styles), I will keep you all posted.
Appreciate 0