View Single Post
      04-13-2019, 11:55 AM   #21
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenvillatoro View Post
My doxie was a puppy while I was building my house. I had to pull screws, nails, snipped wire, utility knife blades, insulation, drywall, wood, etc., etc., etc. out of his mouth. He thought he was fast, but I had to be faster. He likes pinecones and splintery sticks, which I've had to pull deep out of his throat when they've gotten wedged In his airway. I can only give him hard toys, because he feels the need to dissect anything shreddable, especially if there's a squeaker prize inside. He's going on 5 now, trustworthy at last, and knows he can't touch anything – not even food – that's not his.
I was scrolling down thinking to myself, I'll bet that guy with the brown short-haired dachshund posts something. Weiner does will eat ANYTHING!!!!

Our first dachshund Bella has eaten: a pen cap, a chapstick tube, cigarette butts, a massive pile of diarrhea in the park, a dead squirrel, a dead bird, my bluetooth headset, a shoelace, and probably 100 other things I cant recall.

Most recently we were on a little road trip down to Portland with the dogs. We stopped for coffee and I pulled my invisalign trays out so I wouldn't stain them brown with the coffee. Tossed them in the little door panel cubby. We stopped to see a friend briefly and left the dogs in the back seat. Came back to the car about 15 minutes later and found Bella sitting on the drivers seat munching on my lower invisalign tray. It was completely destroyed. Had to have the dentist order up a replacement and it set me back 3 weeks.

Appreciate 3
wrickem2101.00
minn1914037.50