JamesWWIII
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Secondly, what should I do with the couple hours I have Friday night and the entire day Saturday? I'm thinking of hanging around 5th ave. mostly...Rockefeller, Grand Central Station, shopping, etc.

The 9/11 memorial is on my bucket list but seems too far if I just have a day. Maybe in my next visit.
Don't miss the 9/11 Memorial. Trust me. Take part of your Saturday and hop a train/grab an Uber down to Lower Manhattan. The museum could take up hours of your time (it did for me and my friends), but you should at least go to Ground Zero if you're in the city.

Not sure what your tolerance for unusual theater is, but I'd highly recommend you catch a late show of Sleep No More at the McKittrick Hotel on Friday or Saturday night. I can't really describe it to you in words except to say it's like walking through a dream. If you Google it, don't read more than superficial descriptions, learning too much could spoil the experience. There is also a new dinner show at the McKittrick called The Lost Supper, which has been extended several times due to popularity. I've not had the pleasure of this one, but if it's anything close to SNM, I'd attend in a heartbeat.

Last edited by JamesWWIII; 08-13-2018 at 09:41 PM..
Appreciate 1
Germanauto9729.50