View Single Post
      11-09-2016, 05:30 AM   #26
lemetier
Plenipotentiary
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrainx
How did the Fiona look in person? My individual w/Fiona is in production. I'm especially interested to know how it looks different to the Coral Red - is it darker? lighter? I have Sakhar in my M6 and love it so hoping the Fiona is closer to that than Coral.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheel man View Post
I had a chance to see this 7 at SEMA to day and it's a beautiful car. There is so much detail you don't notice the wood as much as you do in the pictures. It looked a little darker in person and adds a little contrast to the interior. My only complaint is why not a 750 v8 or 760 v12 instead of a $150k 740??
The best I can describe it is between Vermillion Red and Coral Red...it's absolutely stunning if one likes a good Red interior shade. My briefcase and camera bag are the exact same dye as Fiona and I'm constantly stopped by strangers asking where I got them just because of the color.

Most of the pics in the OP are way off white balance. The interior lighting was set to blue (not purple) and the wood has a red hue to it and complements very well.

Why a 740e? Launch of the iPerformance products. An M760i was the 2nd option but will be displayed at another show soon.

And anyone who's displayed at SEMA knows what a PITA it is with the Union requirements. Not surprised the info sheet is so incorrect.
Appreciate 0