Quote:
Originally Posted by From5ToM24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApFiore View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgicm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApFiore View Post
I don't believe BM3 supports our cars yet. That was last I heard about 30 days ago when I started my search. DME seemed to be the most reliable and easy to use tune. 20% off Black Friday sale right now means the stage 2 is about $1400. Stage 1 is around $1200 I believe.

I'll get some numbers up as soon as DPs and tires are on
BM3 now supports G12 750. OTS stg1 91, stg1 93, Stg1 E30, Stg2 93, Stg 22 E30 and Stg2 Race gas.
Well shit. Impeccable timing lol. Coulda saved some $ going that route but I'm sure I'll be happy with the DME once all is said and done
Any updates on the tune?
Downpipes went in last night. Haven't had a whole lot of drive time yet but it is definitely quite a bit more powerful. Traction control kicking in big time which was hard to do before. I was very surprised that there was next to no sound increase after adding DPs. Going to remove resonators on Monday.

I'll do some draggy pulls next week once my new tires go on. It's def not a sports car but highway rocket for sure.
Where did you get Downpipes from?
I went with VRSF. It was between them and project gamma. Much cheaper option with VRSF and similar quality etc
Project gamma is releasing front mount intakes soon. Ill be getting those on asap
Appreciate 0