apptest
Private2
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 F32 Coupe!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Auto bright. Not sure if you just did an adjustment or it was my phone, but it looks like now it’s working. If I didn’t have screenshots, it would be hard to believe.
Also, when you attach an image, there is no return to message button. I have to swipe down after I upload a picture, because once you attach a pic, it doesn’t automatically go back to the message to type.
Oh wow, that’s very cool. Nothing done on my end, but I did make some changes at least to get your keyboard to be dark mode.

That’s one weird bug I have to say— Never seen it before and the app has been in production for a long time on the Android side without anything like that happening. Maybe it has to do with auto change. Like you started using the app when it was on bright mode, and then when it auto switched to dark it got confused.

The app right now wont auto switch, it has to be totally closed and exited and restarted to take on whatever mode you are in. I will have to work on getting it to auto adjust for a future version for sure

As for attachments, that’s on purpose in case you want to add multiple attachments. If it auto closed and you wanted to add 3 pics, it would be a pain in the *** to have to keep reopening it to add another pic