10-29-2021, 04:03 PM   #16
schumacher86
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Correct. GM has already been throwing out rumors of a cross plane crank 4.4L twin turbo. It'll be a monster with 800+. Then the final variant will be that same setup, plus all wheel drive and a small hybrid system. The same system (rumored) that will in the upcoming ERAY.

Everyone will finally see what GM can really do if they're operating with the proper architecture. I love me some front engine corvettes but this mid engine platform takes corvette to a whole new level. It just saddens me they did it towards the end of the the ICE era.

Or maybe they planned it all along as giving everyone the final corvette and go out with a bang!

Nice!!!! How many allocations does that dealer get on z06's do you know?

I think you probably beat most people who just got on and are only the 3rd or even the 4th MY z06 lol. Sucks for them.

You could have dodged a bullet and jumped the whole waiting process and could get a 1st MY too. Like me!!!
I had to have this thing after the reveal - was late to the normal C8 party but I guess it kind of worked out. Now I can enjoy the M3 for a year or so and either trade it in or keep both!

They are one of the largest volume dealers in the North-central region, so I'm sure they will get at least 20.
Limegrntaln13521.00