View Single Post
      12-06-2023, 05:43 PM   #74
540xi Lci
Rep
Drives: Bmw 540xi Lci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormbitch View Post
Thanks brother. I am not that eloquent now...

I should start an honest car review blog.. Might do some traffic - compared to the paid lies and nonsense one finds on the internet.

Interestingly after 60k odd miles the seat in the 740 has given up the ghost and has no support left in it. The seat and the back part are noticeably weaker - leading to immense back paid - I have a condition now but even so.

So like my grandad I am rolling around with a seat cushion on the seat and another on the seat back.

BTW FORGET BUYING A SEAT CUSHION FOR A CAR SEAT ALL OF THEM ARE RUBBISH.

Well I was considering the M550i - but - there was something just not quite right for me - the 530d new shape is worth a look but again prices.

So low and behold I am looking at the F15 X5. The G05 are not worth the money and are noisy on the road and rarely come with driving assistant - which is a crime considering cars half their price all have it now as standard.

What is wrong with your 540 I assume its the latest one right? Why is it a toy..

I am in the meantime looking to find a way of quietening the X5 as a mod - and enjoying the high ride for a while, knowing people will queue up to buy it when I am done.
Im fast at replying🙈…
Its a toy because i got used to g12 air suspension and everything.. g30 compared to 7 is like, i dont know.. everything is much thiner, more poor… very very noisy after 80 km/h. You just go with it through a automatic car wash, the noise is like you are in a peugeot 208.
The car is great,drives great but not good for what it is made. You dont get a wish to go on a trip for example, and mine is 90% equipped.
I sold it… bought 840iX and waiting for it from Germany..we will see
Appreciate 0