03-23-2020, 02:38 PM   #9
Al Pină
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpina XB7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastatikle View Post
Picked the car up a few days ago. So far it’s a really nice balanced car. I really love the bowers and Wilkins sound system and the night time lighting. I also love playing around in the rear lounge. I’m taking the car to the dealership tomorrow for a couple minor things. There’s a prominent rattle in the passenger door specifically only when even the smallest mid bass hits even at low volumes. And when I go over minuscule bumps, there is a squeak that comes from the rear passenger interior somewhere, almost like the sound of a faint mouse squeak that is driving me literally insane. Hopefully that will all get sorted out so I can go back to enjoying the vehicle. I often drive in silence so that squeak from the rear cabin is like trying to sleep with a cricket in your bedroom.
Welcome to the "Squeak & Rattle Club". My 2019 has been in for service over 60 days to fix various noises. The technician told me that each time they fix a noise a new one pops up. Utterly insane that the flagship model would have build quality issues like that. It's at the point now that BMW is going to have to buy this one back or give me a different one.