View Single Post
      03-25-2020, 04:47 PM   #13
GnatGoSplat
Rep
Drives: Acura MDX

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastatikle View Post
Yes it has all those options plus night vision and driver assistance plus, Just like my M6GC, I couldn’t imagine owning a car like this without all the options. The only thing it doesn’t have is the TV’s in the back. It has the tablet and rear reclining seats but not the foot rest. I just got it back from the dealer, they just replaced one of the bowers and Wilkins subwoofer’s and I had a seat that squeaked like a mouse when I went over a bump which was a loose seat frame. So far it’s a smooth ride. But I have a question. When I park and turn off the car I hear hissing from the rear like the airbags are letting out the air, is that normal? I forgot to ask the dealer.
Wow, that's an incredible deal. All the ones in the low 30s I'm seeing are pretty base model (well, as base as a 7 gets). I'm thinking about dropping $39K on a black on black (my desired color combo) that has Autobahn, Executive Drive Pro, and M-Sport, but none of the back seat options, just plain fixed bench, no Night Vision, and base 19" wheels. Can't get them to budge one cent. Now I don't feel so good about it considering the deal you got, lol.

There was a silver one in Carrolton TX that was fully-loaded with everything except executive lounge seating and alcantara, but has executive rear seat package with screens. Also had 20" wheels which I prefer. It's been listed for $41K and appears to have sold today. I would have been willing to pay that for a fully-loaded one except I really want black-on-black.
Appreciate 0