View Single Post
      04-04-2020, 01:52 AM   #234
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Thank you my friend . I'm fine after all .
Still need some time to clear my mind from a busy week at work .
Just took a refreshing shower and a spaghetti bolognaise and now back in self quarantine for the rest of the weekend ...

Hard to believe what is going on with that killer virus ! There in no end in sight of it...

On the other hand I'm not really happy because I realize that I have to risk my life for what ?
- To keep my job ?
- To safe the company ?
- To safe the Belgian economic situation ?

Is it worth to put my life everyday in danger ?
- I don't think so . No way . But the choise is/was already made by my Belgian government , that I have to put my life in danger !
"If" I had the choise I would stay at home in self quarantine , because no matter how much money ,it's not worth a human life .
But finally I don't know what to think anymore , considering that 30 % of the Belgian companies are already in financial troubles by the virus .
A lot of people stayed at home , refused to work . Because they are afraid to get the virus , but now they are fired and ended up in financial problems .
The whole situation is very complicated by the side effects !

The keyword on my paper is "Essential"
Essential in my situation = "No choise"

Side note : They who wrote my paper are (of course) in self quarantine.You know what I mean ...

Stay healthy my friend !
Glad you're back safely my friend, I have spaghetti bolognaise sometimes with garlic bread and glass of red wine..tasty and quick to prepare.
Our mini heatwave is starting slowly and the gov. health minister has pleaded with public not to go out in the warm weather however tempting it may be.
Brighton seaside town is not far from me but imagining the body bags just from yesterday we are staying put and will be splashing about in our outside tub.
By the way received blu ray Le Mans 66 film, it was held up in delivery..will be watching tonight with my son..daughter and wife not interested
Appreciate 1