View Single Post
      07-19-2019, 11:35 AM   #4306
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
girl has to have decent hip mobility and abdominal strength to be spelling anything with her hips lmaoo. Some people are just shy and boring in the sack; spelling coconut will likely hurt my dick if she is weak in the abs
These are prerequisites anyway. If her midsection isn't what it should be, she won't even have the opportunity to spell coconut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
you and Jody man, you guys know your shit very well or coordinate beforehand and be like "ok here's what we're telling to this little shit" then reply to me.

i mean it works, but the similarity between the stuff either of you tell me is 1:1 i really owe both of you a beer (or a brewery at this point)
We're just older, experienced guys that like to spread the knowledge and help others out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Screenshot of response
Second this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I think it comes down to the fact that we were both single for awhile at the right age...and when the ones hitting us up were at the right age.

I had about a 7-8 year run from the age of 27 on before meeting my current wife. And during that time I had no intentions of being serious with anyone, and I let it show.

That kind of attitude goes a long way because then it becomes a game to them. They think..."Well I bet I can change him" and they don't realize they can't win. And then you have the women who had the same attitude as me....so those were "Win_Win" situations already!
This is exactly the case!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post

go on , nobody said to stop there !!!
Can't help but feel like this thread could easily turn into penthouse forums.

Last edited by King Rudi; 07-19-2019 at 11:43 AM..
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8211.00
MKSixer34184.50