Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarlasaM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah3nyc View Post
I think you need to ask Doug Demuro about CarMax and it's savings; I believe CarMax you can get coverage on older car being more than 5 years old. Therefore it might make sense to go that route rather than bmw CPO. In any case all of these penny pinching tactics won't fly well. Mercedes, Audi, Lexus, Infiniti will takeaway many customers especially not the die-hard bmw guys. I'm one of those die-hard guys and after my recent car quality issues and;not backing it's products up. I have hard time dreaming of another bmw. Might actually fork over cash and buy a Porsche or New Corvette.
I agree with you. Once you have a bad experience it's makes you think twice if not 3 times to go back, and I my self would start looking at other companies.
Now as far as the coverage for the CPO goes, MB offer up to 6 years / unlimited miles, Audi offer, up to 6 years / 100K miles, Lexus offer up to 6 years and unlimited miles, so BMW's up to 7 years / unlimited miles new CPO offering isn't that different. They still offer up to 3 years of CPO, but now the dealers are choosing the 1 year CPO prog to keep the cost down.
Yeah people read the thread headline and post without thinking about the benefit of more options.
BarlasaM172.00