View Single Post
      04-01-2023, 06:54 AM   #44
M4_ZMT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '21 i3S, '01 325i

Style 68 lyfe

Here's some "I can't sleep so I took average night photos", photos.
Installed a set of staggered Style 68 wheels, went ahead and refinished them completely, and then wrapped in Michelin PS4S. Best thing I've ever done! Ha! Shout out to Valencia BMW for the install and perfect balance.

I went from hating Style 68's the entire time I was growing up to swooning over them in a matter of days... Finally saw what everyone else did and realized how classic and fitting of the E46 body they are! Don't get me wrong, I love me some style 44's (my original wheel design), but I wasn't a fan of the tires that I previously had mounted (Pirelli Pzero Nero, on sale at the time-- BLEH). They would tramline like crazy, already wore more than they should've; AND I think with the slight mods, it wasn't doing the looks many favors anymore. I know these tires are an overkill for this car but they are just so awesome on literally almost anything you put them on! Thank god for Klarna and TireRack pay over time.

I am already going to ditch this exhaust. It goes from sounding decent, to complete garbage with one gear change then gets drony as heck up grades etc...NOT for me I have a Borla full catback on it's way....FUH not cheap but I know they aren't drony and are more neighborly lets just say. I should always remember you get what you pay for. Can't wait to get the Borla on and this Yonaka off. Hey at least it looks boyracer for a few more weeks, hah.
Attached Images

Last edited by M4_ZMT; 04-01-2023 at 09:53 AM.. Reason: Image formatting correction
Appreciate 1
tcphoto3538.50