View Single Post
      02-27-2014, 12:14 PM   #20
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

To OP... I completely agree with you and furthermore, you SHOULD continue your pursuit of "customer satisfaction" with the vehicle brand you chose over the many others you could have!

I have owned three 7 Series in nearly 7 years and for the most part I have been satisfied and my dealer in particular have assisted me when needed even including the infamous 'Oil Pump' PUMA case.

WITF should we or anyone have to plead our case with an apparent issue??? This is the shit that pisses me off more than anything. I'm a veteran member on bimmerfest and I have contributed and received TONS of helpful and insightful information, (it's alot more quiet around here). And I have read a plethora of issues similar to this whether it's wipers, or fuel injectors, BMW needs to step up and take responsibility for their product... PERIOD!
It may sound trivial, but first a wiper blade... then a creaking seat... then a rough idling... All brushed off due to some BS: "unable to duplicate" or "it's not time yet". Give me a F'n break. Lately I am reading ALL sorts of issues going on with the F0 platform. Most of which are known by BMW but they are not taking responsibility. Although I enjoy these cars for several reasons and have demonstrated brand loyalty, reading shit like this is discouraging and makes me question if I need to consider other brands...