02-03-2021, 07:47 AM   #63
ntg44
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8 4.2 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOW4LYF View Post
Why not just leave the forums instead of telling everyone your opinion?

I hate Apple products over everything but could never imagine to complain on a Apple forum how much I hate it?

Plenty of other cars you can buy, for my part I can't wait to get the G80... And I own 3 E38... funny they mentioned the 7 Series in the interview...
Plenty of ragging on the new M3/4 at this point, so I see what you're saying. But I think his post was actually moreso calling out Dukec on his own BS. In my opinion, he is either in denial or these are some of the worst rehearsed copout interview answers I've ever read.

It's great that you're a BMW enthusiast who is excited about the new car, really! . But there are many other BMW enthusiasts/potential customers who aren't and are genuinely pissed off at what this guy did to one of BMW's flagship sports cars. I'm not loyal to BMW myself, but I would have gladly been in line for my second M3 if it didn't look like this.

Regarding your comment about buying something else - I suppose that's true, but many people including me wanted the new M3/4 to be their next car, and the design or something else is stopping them from doing that. I can see how a brand loyalist would be mad about it rather than someone like me who jumps around between brands.

At the end of the day though, Dukec will be getting heat until the sales numbers are in for the next few years. Then he will either be praised or be looking for a new job soon.