Pelo Cat
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: '16 G11 730d, '18 F33 420d Cab

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastLaneJB View Post
They've had individual for quite a while, it might be they are looking to step it up a bit.

I know when you go for their leathers as I have done the seats will have Individual on them. No fancy writing like here though, just V12's written everywhere. Lol
yeah, sorry if I gave the impression that individual was new, that has been around for yonks...some lovely E38 7's that have been done by individual and still look stunning, don't know more than that but did realise they were around for some time now, however, the marketing does appear to have been notched up a bit lately to try and capture more market share, at least IMO.

Have you asked about whether it will say V12 or Individual? The pictures all show V12's (and this video) but have individual on the door sills and dash/leather...that seems to over-ride the V12 level trim...not sure what your preference may be but you might want to check if it is important to you. I think it is quite cool personally and may add value over 'a bog standard' V12 (if one can call it such a thing! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastLaneJB View Post
Great question as the car's pretty unique by that point, 1 of 1 really. I suspect wishful thinking though.
Agree, one would expect it should fetch more than a standard equivalent car of the same age and type but how much more? One could check back as far as E38's to see how they compare if that was really important to someone...likely not equal in terms of equity but that's not the reason to get it in the first place anyway for those that do go for it I would have thought!
Appreciate 0