View Single Post
      10-04-2023, 04:54 PM   #2
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

HUD navigation displays require it to be checked off in SETTINGS for the HUD. You have a list of things that can appear.

Nav directions should also appear in the iDrive display and can be heard if you activate voice...and if you've input a navigation destination. If you don't have a destination entered...if you want to see the map of where you're driving, then you have to select NAV (the button next to the iDrive controller)...and a map should appear on the iDrive screen.

There are selections along the side of the nav map (if you're using the BMW integrated map) that allows you to make all kinds of selections.

There's an owners manual embedded in iDrive...You can open that to get more help with how to use the features in your car. You can also quickly go to the owners manual on a specific topic if you press the OPTION button when you have something up on the iDrive screen. There should be a direct selection to the page in the embedded owners manual on that topic.
Attached Images

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.

Last edited by Qsilver7; 10-04-2023 at 05:00 PM..
Appreciate 0