View Single Post
      01-23-2019, 02:11 PM   #71
7sportplus
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 7 series 750 LI

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv4greenleaves View Post
First BMW ever I picked up is a 2014 750ix with 26K miles.. still under factory warranty and been in the shop for door handle, oxygen sensor, AC compressor, both high and low pressure fuel pumps, and injector#5...

Because I'm not very confident about the reliability and ever service advisor tells me don't own this 7 series without one I have to spend additional couple of thousands of dollars to get Extended Warranty as original ends in October.

Coming from Camrys and Maxima's I NEVER had one single issue in over 15 yrs.. sure I might of got a lemon but everyone I know who has or had a bimmer lives to eventually regret it..

With all of this how is this brand so popular? The cars are fun but having to be towed on an expressway in Chicago is not fun (believe me)....

This maybe my first and last BMW.. I don't get it....
I totally understand your situation. How can a car that cost approximately 100 k give so many issues. I'm baffled. The car is definitely fun while it is running and I think that is the only reason most of us stick through all of the issues. Mine had 70 k when engine failed and I also had to get it towed off of the freeway. Only had the car for 3 months . However, BMW is responsible because they shorted my car close to 3 quarts of oil.

Last edited by 7sportplus; 01-23-2019 at 02:19 PM..
Appreciate 0