View Single Post
      04-21-2022, 06:47 PM   #4
Hansn
Private
Rep
Drives: E28 528i 1982 - G30 530e 2018

Is there any actual confirmed info about lower priced drive train/battery options?

If we compare the i7 xdrive60 to the iX xdrive50 just to make room for the i7 m70 to take the place of the iX M60, there should be room for something like an i7 40 version with one motor 80kwh battery and a starting price around 70-80k right? That ICE 740 starts at 80k.

I have an i4m50 somewhere between Bremerhaven and my dealer right now. I don't really like SUVs but i would love the rear seat space of the iX or i7, i could swap it for an iX 40 but i have been waiting for the i7 to see if its within my budget. Had there been a lower spec version that i would be able to spend 10-20k worth of options on i would order right away.

Guess i will have to wait for it and have some fun with the i4m50 before downgrading to a lower power big boat..

I would cheap out on rims/paint/assistant systems and get the 10k interior package with merino leather and executive back seats, the TV option and the ambient moonroof. If the starting price would be in the same ballpark as the iX that would be something i could afford.

The i7 configurator is very laggy and bugs out alot on bmw.no some of the text is missing and some is still in german. Yesterday i thought it was because i was on my phone, but trying it on a computer browser now its even worse. Even rotating the car in the 3D view is horrible.
Appreciate 0