Rep
Drives: 2024 XM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xangkool View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Kar View Post
Quote:
Everybody that understands style and evolution, that moves forward with trend and not staying stagnant in life will buy this, not for lowlife broke people that only criticize good thing and can't make shit I presume will buy this i7/7series
That's it, anyone who doesn't agree with you is a low life, broke, stagnant loser. Thanks Mr. Self Righteous!

Anyone who thinks the new I7 is about style and evolution is lost. Nothing could be more of a step backward. And that's coming from someone who thinks the G15 M8 is the best looking BMW EVER. I even like most of the new X7, except the crappy dash of course.

Go ahead continue to attack anyone who doesn't agree with you Mr. Kim Jong-il. You better silence these posters before they say something else you don't like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Kar View Post
Quote:
Everybody that understands style and evolution, that moves forward with trend and not staying stagnant in life will buy this, not for lowlife broke people that only criticize good thing and can't make shit I presume will buy this i7/7series
That's it, anyone who doesn't agree with you is a low life, broke, stagnant loser. Thanks Mr. Self Righteous!

Anyone who thinks the new I7 is about style and evolution is lost. Nothing could be more of a step backward. And that's coming from someone who thinks the G15 M8 is the best looking BMW EVER. I even like most of the new X7, except the crappy dash of course.

Go ahead continue to attack anyone who doesn't agree with you Mr. Kim Jong-il. You better silence these posters before they say something else you don't like.

Mr this is not an attack, what design would BMW have done to please anyone? If the make it sleek like the future 100 people will cry and say it's looks Toyota or Honda, take a look at Rolls Royce you will say it's ugly right? Hmmmm beauty comes from within in different ways. Some people have not seen this car in person, just like the new M4/M3 but they cry. To me this is a great and bold looking car and it not for the faint minded. Hate it or love it BMW don't give a bananas. The preorder list as at yesterday alone is overwhelming.
US pre-orders are still available. I don't think that has been true of any other recent release of any BMW. Even the iX preorder was sold out in less time. Demand may be high elsewhere, but not here in the US.
2020 Porsche Cayenne E Hybrid (sold)
2018 X3 M40i (sold)
Appreciate 0