View Single Post
      05-30-2007, 12:21 PM   #22
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

So, Why Did this thread get Deleted, "Open Invitation to E90post Owners?"

Seems to be no reason, and no explanation given is just really poor management for ANY forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STE92VE View Post
Gentlemen,

It has come to my attention that certain administrative functions have been subject to abuse. Long standing members of this forum have had their posts arbitrarily deleted by someone other than themselves. These is a blatant attempt at censorship and can not and will not be tolerated by a membership that appreciates the free exchange of information and opinions on a subject that they have a passion for.

I request a full investigation and response as to why these posts have been deleted. I've been a member of this forum for over 1 year and have used the information that I obtained to help me with my decision to purchase my E92 and and I'm certain, many others have as well. Censorship is an ugly environment in which to participate in and I hope you can return this forum to it's proper place. If not, should we expect you to start burning our Owner's Manuals?

Thanking you in advance for your prompt reply and hopefully you will be able to right this ship.

Respectfully submitted,
STE92VE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlis View Post
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
good moderating here
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64365

so why is this thread still open then?
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64366
with comments like
"Wow...I hope this is a joke, that ****** needs to be punched in the face...then beaten with a bat."

it's not my forum, so moderate as you feel fit

but seems like comments about beating faggots with bats are worse than a sarcastic remark about the 335 being better than an Enzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiGUY View Post
deja vu or fe real... but i'd seen couple of my posts removed.
dint bother to complain cuz i was not sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
no the 335 is way better than the Enzo, the enzo is too impractical and itallian cars have bad reliability
plus if you get procede the 335 will be faster

above is my innapropriate comment that was deleted

thanks to some quick quoting by firstclass it was noticed!
Quote:
Wont stop this thread from also being abused by someone, but I'll quote ya just in case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC View Post
Ward...maybe it was pre-emptive policing, not necessarily an issue with your post but what it might become 20 pages down
Quote:
What's funny is that I sent messages to admins and mods and haven't heard a single peep. NOTHING...

Shame that a board as popular as this is seemingly being driven blindly, without anyone at the controls.
Not trying to be a PITA, but what is going on here?