AlteBMW
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 760ix; '23 X3; '23 MB wgn

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shantosh Seewooruttun View Post
I am glad it helped. Given that you are already used to Azurite Black and Cognac, maybe consider other interior colors instead of trying to change the exterior color. A different interior color will be a significant visual change to what you been used to when inside a car. Even Ivory White and Canberra Beige seem to be good as a change unless they do not fit your taste, and also, they are prone to dirt and stains compared to darker colors like Cognac.
Too late. The cognac is ordered. I do not like either Canberra Beige or White as an interior color. Just traded in a 3 series wagon with Canberra and never felt it had a sense of oomph. White has got lots of oomph but no way would I want to have to maintain it. And I wanted to spend my option money on thigs like IAS and laser lights so passed on the upgrade to Tarfufo. Maybe next time.
Appreciate 0