AlteBMW
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 760ix; '23 X3; '23 MB wgn

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shantosh Seewooruttun View Post
I have not seen Amarone in person too, but from pictures and videos, it seems to be dark red brown and sometimes dark purple brown, sometimes dull and sometimes a bit more lively. I suggest you not to take risk with this color; better you see it in real life. I also have doubts whether it would be a good combination with Aventurine Red.
Agree on real life. I just bought an X3 that is white/Mocha. Mocha looks pretty good on line and I was considering it with Azurite. But after seeing it in person (car was a demo so I did not choose the colors), Mocha IMHO would not go with Azurite at all. I'm getting used to it in the X3, and we bought it despite the color because it had the options we wanted (only one available that had heads up). For a 7 series I would not want to have to get used to the color. There ought to be a wow factor.
Appreciate 0