View Single Post
      08-28-2014, 08:45 AM   #18
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

2015 news:

"MotoGP champion Marc Marquez believes Cal Crutchlow can do a 'great job' with the Honda RC213V"

I think it's a good step for him,” said Marquez of the Crutchlow move. “He will have - I don't know if the same, or very close bike to my bike. Because normally in Cecchinello's team, Bradl's bike is completely the same as mine.

“It will be good for him. He is struggling with Ducati. But I think, for his riding style, with Honda he can do a great job.”

Crutchlow may not be the only Briton on a Factory class Honda in 2015 with Marquez's former Moto2 rival Scott Redding due to take over the Gresini satellite machine, providing team funding issues are resolved.

“I hope [Redding will get the RC213V] because he has good potential,” said Marquez. “I fought with him in the past and he was a really good rider. Also really aggressive. Pushing all the time. I like that in a rider.

“I would like that he will get a factory bike. Because when you are in the Open category, even though next year will be better, you know you cannot fight every race with the top guys. It will be important for him.”
Appreciate 0