First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamoto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift Master View Post
I might have the most sensitive Ass or back out there or am I loosing it. I have a 750 with the comfort/massage function and when I bought the car I assumed it will be the most comfortable seat I ever owned. I feel horrible after even short rides and my ass goes numb after a long one. I tried every configuration and I asked the dealer to figure out if there was a problem. Now I also drive a Z4 and a 328 so I didn't come from a Bentley or a Rolls Royce.

Anyone else think that's an issue!!! I drove a loaner without the massage function and the seats were comfortable. I am Not sure if the padding is removed with the massage for the bottom part of the seat. Now I am seriously looking to buy a seat cushion for my 750 and my brain is not willing to do that yet as it makes no sense!!!!
I just got my 750 with the same seats and I have the same issue. It seams like the seat needs more cushioning. I just drove 30 minutes and my butt got sore and numb. Not comfortable at all. Like you I just assumed the seats would be amazingly comfortable. It seams like after running the message function there are lumps. I'm very disappointed.
Update the dealer fixed what seem to be a valve issue and now my butt can Finally enjoy the seat glad I was able to get it fixed
Appreciate 0