View Single Post
      04-03-2019, 09:27 AM   #2
Wills2
Barge driver
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 730d

I've had my 740xd for 4 months and would echo some of your comments especially the suspension as it really does fall apart once past a certain threshold it seems to simply give up and walk off....leaving the car feeling overwhelmed as the impact thumps through the cabin and the car pitches and shakes sometimes I swear it reacts to bumps that aren't there, that was truly disappointing and still niggles me greatly. But for most of the time it's a joy to drive I find it very quiet and feels four square on the road, I do a lot of long journeys and it just hunkers down and gets on with it, I don't have executive drive pro but in sport mode I find the car corners pretty flat (relative to what it is) and it can be punted down a moorland b road at some pace (so long as you avoid any potholes)

I'm pleased with the interior I really like it, feels and looks lovely to me and mine is rattle free which is surprising given the way some bumps crash through into the cabin as mentioned before.

I only have the LED lights which are bright but the throw of the beam is too short especially on unlit roads.

I really struggle parking the thing though!