Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17f15,18G12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley Scott View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac f02+g12 View Post
If u compare the front seat to the back seat u will notice that the rear seat is slightly higher than the front and that's why most hit there heads I have a 18 with almost same set up I have executive rear not executive lounge seats and I've hit my head a few times lol only way not to is like u said go in kinda bent up especially if u have some height with you as I am 6'3 so I definitely know it's a bit awkward
I'm glad it wasn't just me. That's why I had my friends give it a try. It's theater seating (rear higher than front) but I know no one who doesn't have to awkwardly use effort to get into the back of it.

I wonder if it's the same with the Rolls Royce Ghost.
That I'm not sure of unfortunately I don't know anyone in that economic lane with rolls Royce money 😂😂but what I do know is this was one of the changes from f01-2 to g11-12 platform not really sure why they did it i have no problems what so ever gettin in and out of the back of my15 f02 lol was in the back this morning trying to find a cellphone I dropped on the side of my seat lol and on another note I can't even compare the two my g12 rear is more comfy than my f02 once inside that is 😂