View Single Post
      01-03-2022, 11:59 AM   #1
Al Pină
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpina XB7

Three years and almost 50,000 miles later and it's time to say farewell to my 2019 750ix.

The car was a 4K mile dealer demo that I leased for my Real Estate business and although it was problematic at times, it never left me stranded and I only lost 1 red light race (to a 2021 X6M).

This was a bucket list car that I've wanted since that Clive Owen commercial from 2001. It's truly a dual personality vehicle. In Comfort Plus you can waft along for hours on the interstate while getting a massage with your favorite tunes cranking from that amazing Bowers & Wilkings stereo.

With a push of a button the car transforms to a decent canyon road carver in Sport mode. The exhaust flaps open and the grumble from the TT V8 is makes itself known as you breeze past 100 mph with ease. I've never had a car that got from 80-120 so briskly!

Finally, the sheer levels of luxury provided to the rear seat passengers is what impressed me the most. As I mentioned earlier, this was a business car and it absolutely excelled in carrying our valued clients in abject comfort. I'd like to think it helped to close a few deals as well…

I'm closing I hope the next owner appreciates the car as much as I did and that it gives them thousands more trouble free miles.
Attached Images