View Single Post
      05-19-2022, 01:43 PM   #12
DoNotPause
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 730d M-sport LCI

While I can't comment on the pre-LCI, my 730d M-sport was delivered April 2020 and I've done 30,000km on the car and it has been a horror story in terms of reliability. I'm about to meet with the dealership's management later this month in regards to the car.

Over the 2 years of ownership, I've had the following replaced under warranty,

- front left air suspension replaced around 1 month after delivery as it developed leaks
- front brake pad and disk as it was squealing so loudly that you can hear it over music and people talking with all windows closed
-rear right outer tail light, it just randomly developed some intermittent internal fault and it would repeatly flash warnings on the dash, really annoying and had to wait 3 months for the tail light

Also, currently, I'm waiting on new headlight control unit and headlight control panel (minimum 12 weeks wait again). The headlight (low beam) and tail light would turn on and off as if it was flashing during daytime while driving AND it would do the same while parked after unlocking or when sitting in the car on the side of the road waiting for someone.

This is by far the worst BMW I've owned in terms of reliability (I've owned E85 25i, F15 35i and currently also own G05 40i). In fact,it's worse than any cars that I've owned...be it Mercedes (w205 C300 facelift) or Porsche (2nd Gen Cayenne GTS and 3rd Gen Cayenne Coupe). The 7 series gave me more troubles than the Mazda RX-7, lol.
Appreciate 1