Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 530i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 740I_yeye View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13M5F10 View Post
I'd take it to service and have them read the fault codes and see what happened. Easiest way to figure out the issue unless you have an OBD reader, could download the fault codes using BimmerLink.

Too many variables and we could be guessing what the issue is.

Could easily be a misfire, bad gas, bad spark plugs especially if you're feeling some hesitation.
the only thing is that the warning comes and goes. Would bmw still be able to identify the problem without the warning? Or would they push the car and try to get the warning back? Its really weird because the car is almost normal when the warning isnt on and there are no notifications or anything to suggest anything wrong with the car
Thanks
Don't freak out.

Could be anything like a malfunctioning MAF or oxygen sensor. Faulty VANOS as well. It is a guess until your BMW garage can plug in the car and view the stored fault codes.

Before: 2011 BMW 328i E90 sedan, Platinum Bronze Metallic, Dakota Brown leather, 17 inch wheels, 6-speed auto, N52 6 Cyl inline N/A goodness....
Appreciate 0